Job description / Role
As the Treasury Application Operations Manager, you will be part of the IT Operations management team, focussing on the Operational Delivery of the Treasury application tier for the organisation, supporting the application and infrastructure services to ensure business service availability.
A well-established leading banking group in Dubai.
* End to end accountability for treasury application service availability and performance.
* Manage a 24 x 7 team of internal and technology partner resources to deliver the outcomes required by the Group and its customers.
* Asses the efficiency and effectiveness of process / systems to deliver current and future customer needs.
* Maximise operational efficiency by optimising resourcing and sourcing arrangements whilst maintaining operational quality and stability.
* Work in partnership with external providers as needed to deliver operational outcomes; governing performance, costs, risk and relationships to ensure seamless integration with service customers.
* Working in partnership with internal providers to deliver operational improvements; performance & resilience meeting SLA's and release management to ensure seamless service to Group.
* Involvement in any risk reviews and audits of the services within your control, and managing subsequent follow up activities through to completion.
* Exciting role with an opportunity to work with the latest technology
* International environment
* IT based degree, university degree, or equivalent work experience required.
* Treasury system knowledge: Solid understanding of Investment trading systems such as Calypso or other equivalent systems, along with solid knowledge of commonly used applications in treasury environment such as Bloomberg, Reuters, ECN's, etc.
* Experience and excellent understanding of financial markets business process i.e. Front office, Treasury Finance, Market Risk and Credit Risk Experience of handling Financial Markets stakeholders and quick identification of issues related to complex financial markets implementations.
* 10+ years in IT Operations within an organisation of more than 4000 users with at least 4 years of experience in banking.
* 4+ years' experience in Application Management and Operations.
* 3+ years' experience in Service Delivery reporting and business stake holder management.
* Expertise in IT Service Management, with a core operations competency.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.