Job description / Role
The role manages the daily money desk operations and accounting for investment securities, wholesale liabilities, dealing in currencies within the limits allotted by the bank and contributing to achieving the targets
The client, founded in the 1950's is one of the big four Chinese banks with operations all over the world.
* Execute money market, foreign exchange, fixed income or derivative deals under the delegation and authorities.
* Assist the Head of Treasury department in developing the bank's treasury plans and strategies, determining interest rate characteristics of assets and liabilities.
* Assist in preparing documents for the Asset & Liability Committee (ALCO).
* Assist in managing liquidity, market risk limits and regulatory liquidity ratios.
* Responsible for management of Financial Institutions (FI) treasury limits.
* To manage the minimum cash balance, minimum liquid assets for reserve requirement.
* Manage and monitor the bank's funding positions of all currencies and inter-bank counterparty limit.
* Cover FX (spot and forwards) positions arising from customer's trades (banks and corporates).
* Manage the administration of treasury investment portfolio, as well as conducting the annual credit review.
* Manage the onboarding and KYC/KYC review of treasury FI counterparties.
* Excellent exposure
* Growth opportunities
* Bachelor's Degree and above, preferably with a concentration in Business, Accounting or Finance
* Mandarin Speaking is preferred
* At least 3 years of experience in front office of treasury
* Good understanding of treasury products and financial market
* Experience in using Reuters Eikon, Reuters Dealing, Bloomberg terminal
* Familiar with the local regulatory liquidity risk, market risk policy
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Treasury Officer for a Free Zone Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Compliance and Admin Officer (Mandarin Speaker)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Relationship Manager - Trade Finance (Mandarin Speaking)
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC)