Job description / Role
The Treasury Manager will operate across group level, supporting all functions and business units with existing solutions whilst implementing and developing new systems and processes. Daily responsibilities will include managing a team of two, cash management, reporting, forecasting and system monitoring.
A privately owned, diverse group of companies based across the Middle East and trading globally. The four business unit functions operate across oil and gas, construction, real estate, retail and healthcare. As an employer, they are committed to training, career development and ongoing training.
The Treasury Manager will be responsible for:
* Debt issuance and managing existing debt
* Review the group financial position
* Track intercompany banking
* Assist and run group treasury projects
* Develop processes and systems across treasury
* Manage and supervise cash flow
* Cash flow forecasting
* Support business units with treasury and banking queries
* Manage relationships with new and existing banks Monthly treasury reporting
* Train and manage the treasury team
* Competitive subject to candidate skills and experience
* Must be a university graduate of finance or accounting
* A minimum of 5 years' experience in a sole treasury role - essential
* Experience of working in a large, multinational organisation - essential
* Experience of managing within treasury/finance - essential
* Knowledge of cash management, banking relationships and treasury reporting - essential
* Experience of implementing systems within finance/treasury - essential
* Leadership skills
* Strong communication
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Treasury Analyst - Back Office
Senior Treasury Analyst - Front Office
A Leading Oil and Gas Company in the UAE