Job description / Role
Reporting to the VP Treasury, this position involves transaction and financing deal team participation, risk management, investments, compliance and covenant reporting, debt management and systems / process development.
KEY RESULT AREAS
* Managing outstanding derivative positions and ensuring ongoing settlement and accurate recording of same.
* Oversee Treasury Analyst in managing the Company's long-term cash position in line with Treasury policy to meet long-term liquidity requirements and budget returns.
* Responsibility for monthly Treasury reporting for the Management Pack.
* Provide periodic and ad-hoc management / shareholder reports, leverage reports, fixed cash flow etc.
* Responsibility for the ongoing compliance covenants (operational & financial) in relation to financing.
* Develop and maintain reliable internal forecasting and reporting tools.
* Run detailed analysis and scenarios on future covenant compliance
* Participate on regional deal team for all leasing and financing transactions, from initial term sheet stage through to execution.
* Assist Legal / Corporate Finance in reviewing financing documentation with focus on items related to Treasury issues, including covenants, derivatives and reporting
* Provide oversight and support to VP Treasury of the day-to-day Treasury team activities and escalate any issues or queries as appropriate.
* Assist VP Treasury in risk management strategy and oversight
* Ad hoc projects as directed by VP Treasury
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
* Monitoring of cash management KPIs and compliance to policy
* Ensuring all payment obligations are made to lenders on a timely basis (no defaults).
* Execute / report on derivative positions on new/existing deals
* Completion of covenants (internal and external reporting) on a timely basis.
* Ensure timely and coordinated financial closings in conjunction with Legal and Corporate Finance
* Develop excellent working relationships outside of Treasury and Finance
* Increased automation around back office and banking processes, with reduced direct and indirect costs
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Minimum degree level, relevant third level qualification, preferably with specialisation in finance
* 5 plus years Corporate Treasury / Capital Markets experience, ideally gained within an aircraft leasing, international financial services or aviation environment
* Demonstrated capability and familiarity with loan and derivative (ISDA) documentation
* A primary or secondary qualification in Finance/Treasury is essential, ideally from the
* Association of Corporate Treasurers (ACT) or equivalent
* Accounting or Banking background with structured finance experience also desirable.
* Demonstrated systems and process improvements and implementation within a banking / corporate treasury environment.
Business Approach & Problem Solving
* Strategic & Innovative Thinking
* Results Oriented & Analytical Thinking
* Corporate Citizenship
* Accountability & Ownership
* Teamwork & Collaboration
* Effective Communication
Welcome & Drive Change
* Continuous Learning & Personal Development
* Driving & Embracing Continuous Improvement
* Impact & Influence
Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Pay and salary ranges are dependent upon experience, qualifications and training.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.