Job description / Role
A Multinational Oil Trading company is looking for a Treasury Officer to report directly into the Finance Director. We will consider candidates from Commodities Trading background.
• Our client is the exclusive marketing and trading partner of a Multinational Oil company and they trade in more than 75 countries.
• Prepare Letter of Credit on a daily basis
• Prepare cash flow forecasts for head office companies
• Support the preparation and review of long-term strategic cash flow forecasts for the Group
• Meet the funding needs of the business by allocating cash to the required entities in a timely and cost effective manner; managing payments
• Provide support and assistance with reporting and covenant compliance as required by the Group's lending and banking relationships
• Develop and maintain variance and sensitivity analyses on the consolidated cash flow forecasts. Providing insightful reporting to Management
• Assist with annual review of treasury policy and procedures
• Competitive salary and benefits
• Opportunity to work in a Multinational Company amongst a diverse workforce
• 8-10 years of Treasury experience in a Commodity Trading company
• Bachelors/Masters Degree; Accounting qualification will be an added advantage
• Excellent multitasking and prioritizing skills
• Ability to work in a diverse multicultural environment
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Swisslinx Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||22 Sep|
B. & R. Dora International DMCC
TGC Consulting Middle East