Job description / Role
AED 40,000 + Bonus + Benefits
NTS Group are working on recruiting a Treasury Operations Manager in Dubai. The Treasury Operations Manager is responsible for the proper functioning of all group treasury operations, administration and control framework. Role will work alongside with Cash Manager and Trade Finance Controller, Finance (central / local), Business Managers and Internal Audit to ensure the smooth running of the Treasury function.
- Devising and delivering the group’s treasury strategy together with the Group Treasurer
- Maintain and build relationships with banks in the region as well as potential future regions
- Liquidity Management – ensure most efficient and cost effective cash management tools are implemented
- FX – identify currency exposure and forecasting and propose strategy & instruments to effectively manage exposures.
- Preparation of covenant reporting to banks, including plans to improve the metrics
- Manage macro-economic data to detect country and currencies exposures early on as well as determine the cash/banking landscape in future countries the company might enter into
- Development, periodic review and implementation of adequate treasury processes
This is a mid-career level role and the candidate will need to establish strong relationships and be able to challenge and influence finance peers, business managers, customers and corporate functions.
- Experience will be no less than 7 years, with at least 3 years exposure to the MENA region and or emerging African markets.
- ACT Qualified or a member of the ACT with a proven track record of delivering treasury solutions within an international organisation, would be desirable.
- MBA is a preference
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Thorough understanding of foreign currency management and cash management tools
- Knowledge of global and emerging market banking products and systems
- General knowledge of IFRS related to Treasury instruments
- Experience with treasury management systems
- Advanced spreadsheet and modeling skills
- Demonstrated strong project management and process improvement skills
- Knowledge of best practice treasury operations and control
- Demonstrable experience in comparable positions in treasury in multinational corporations
- Arabic and/or French speaking preferred
About the Company
NTS Group is a leading specialist recruitment firm and experts at recruiting skilled, qualified and professional people in the Middle East.
Our promise is simple. To provide our clients and candidates an expert, professional and bespoke service whilst maintaining the highest levels of integrity and honesty.
NTS Group specialise within contingency, retained and search based recruitment campaigns across the following sectors;
Finance & Accountancy Professional Office Support Sales & Marketing Operations
To our clients, we understand people are your biggest asset and the future of your business. This is why we focus on understanding not only your technical requirements, but your culture, values and vision in order to find the right people for your business first time.
To our candidates, we believe in honesty, integrity and supporting you throughout the entire process. We listen to what you want and proactively go to market to assist you in finding your dream job.