Job description / Role
Turnaround Restructuring (TRS) Associate required for Leading Management Consultancy in Dubai, UAE.
As part of the Turnaround Restructuring practice you will be providing business, financial and strategic consulting advice to companies that are under performing and/or highly leveraged. In this interesting and challenging role, you will make an impact by helping clients effectively address their challenges and support organizational excellence in ‘high stakes’ situations.
In this vital role, you will join a highly recognized turnaround and restructuring team with state-of-the-art technology expertise, strong financial, accounting and operational backgrounds with significant restructuring experience.
Job Description and Requirements:
The TRS Associate role is an experienced level position that supports a client engagement team(s). Strong analytical, 3-statement financial and cash flow modeling, and/or data extraction and management, writing and communication skills are required. Energetic, hardworking, creative and strong financial analysis and modeling skills are all characteristics of successful TRS Associates. Ability and willingness to undertake extensive travel is required. At times, long hours during the week and on weekends, due to client demands, may be necessary.
Associates in Turnaround & Restructuring Services typically have:
• Minimum 3-7 years of relevant experience is preferred in a professional services or consulting firm environment. Experience in the troubled company arena is desired but not required.
• An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems & Decision Sciences (ISDS), or Management Information Systems (MIS) from a top academic institution and a strong GPA required.
• Strong financial analysis and modeling skills. Solid understanding of financial statements and/or financial data management.
• Experience working on complex work streams and projects.
• Strong knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and/or Access is required
• For information systems majors, experience with SQL is preferred
• Track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client’s needs.
• Experience supervising other professionals, preferred.
• Able to work independently. High energy style, flexible and adaptive, works well in a very fast paced environment.
• Advance written communication skills, able to prepare well laid out, easily understood analysis and presentations.
• Articulately communicates information and adapts effectively to the audience. Delivers influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Builds relationships with clients and peers.
• Fluency in Arabic and English is an absolute must
You will be working with a global firm of senior business and consulting professionals that specializes in improving corporate financial and operational performance, executing corporate turnarounds and providing litigation consulting and forensic accounting services when it really matters – in urgent, high-impact situations
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Vice President - Operations Improvement & Strategy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods & Heavy Industries
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Financial Reporting Analyst
Assistant Finance Executive
A Leading Real Estate Company in UAE
Corporate Finance - Associate / Senior Associate