Job description / Role
A Global Management Consulting Firm is seeking a Senior Vice President with specific expertise in Corporate Turnaround Restructuring, for their Middle East Office. The position is Dubai based but would involve extensive travel across the GCC.
• The TRS Senior Vice President role is an experienced level position that supports one or more client engagement teams.
• A TRS SVP will have direct operational and financial restructuring advisory and/or distressed debt portfolios experience coupled with strong financial and analytical skills.
• In addition to strong data management, interpersonal, writing, and communication skills and executive presence, the TRS SVP is expected to have hands-on experience building / developing integrated business models, analyzing and drafting 3-statement financial and 13 week cash flow models.
• Ability to lead clients and engagement teams through challenging in-and-out of court turnaround and restructuring situations and willingness to undertake extensive travel is required.
• At times, long hours during the week and on weekends, due to client demands, may be necessary.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following:
• A minimum of eight to ten years of relevant financial/operational restructuring experience gained in consulting, private equity, banking or industry.
• Master’s degree/MBA with evidence of strong academic success.
• Degree(s) in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or foreign equivalent”
• Substantial experience in financial/operational restructuring situations such as: Financial and operational turnaround programmes
• Cash and working capital management; Building, reviewing and maintaining short term cash flow models
• Formulating, reviewing and analyzing business plans and financial forecasts; Implementation of cost reduction programmes
• Supporting Chief Restructuring Officer roles and Chief Financial Officer roles; Balance sheet restructurings.
• Strong financial analysis and modelling skills with a solid understanding of financial statements.
• A track record of consistently delivering high-value work to meet client’s needs.
• Strong interpersonal skills, including: executing projects according to established team norms, defining roles, and expectations; coaching and developing direct reports; and capitalising on the strengths of each team member on projects; delivery of influential client communications with clarity and confidence.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• Ability to work both collaboratively and independently, with the high-energy, flexibility and adaptability required to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
• Willingness to travel, sometimes at short notice.
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)