Job description / Role
Objective of the role:
- To support people looking to develop themselves in certain academic areas via tutoring.
- All tutoring will be online and employee will interact with owner in early stages and operations will be interaction with the students.
- Ability to convey a message
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in any field
- Two or more years of experience encouraged but may be waived post interview
- Friendly nature
- Able to work as a side job
- All ages welcome
- All genders and nationalities
About the Company
Chalk is a startup application that aims to connect students to tutors virtually, we are looking for freelancers that could dedicate their time on a commission based compensation where the tutors could make up to 97% of the fees. It’s simple, it’s fast, it’s effortless.
The Alpha School
English Language Instructor
Faculty - Math & Physics
The Centre of Excellence for Applied Research & Training (CERT)
|Al Ain||15 Apr|