Job description / Role
Aldar Academies are currently seeking a dedicated professional to be our Typist to work closely with and assisting Aldar Academies Government Relations Team. The successful candidate should be able to perform a variety of tasks simultaneously and be able to work under pressure.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar Academies family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
• Check and review the documents for new/renewal of labour contract and visa in accordance to the Ministries requirements.
• Type visa and other immigration applications in Arabic into the online government MOI, MOHRE “TAS-HEEL” and Emirates ID Systems including quota, Job Offer letter, work permit, labour contract and cancellation.
• Coordinates with PROs and updates the MOI, MOHRE “TAS-HEEL” and Emirates ID Systems tracker on a daily basis
• Sends MOI and MOHRE “TAS-HEEL” updates or generate reports from the tracking system
• Maintains an electronic log and database of processed visas, passports, Emirates IDs
• Prepares letters or other requested correspondence documents in Arabic
• May translate simple documents into Arabic or English on an as needed basis
• Good command of English and have good conversational and written skills in Arabic language
• Adept skills in typing English and Arabic letters.
• With minimum of 4 years of experience in MOHRE, Immigration, Emirates ID and other government related activities.
• Previous experience as PRO is a plus
• Minimum Secondary Certificate
About the Company
Aldar Academies, a division of Aldar Properties PJSC, is a leading provider of private education in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi. We provide inspiring learning environments, combining the very best academic, arts and sporting facilities with the highest standards of teaching. From a single school with 250 students in 2007, Aldar Academies now operates six schools in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain with over 4700 students. With over 700 employees we have planned projects to grow our current schools and build new ones to increase our student capacity to over 14,000 in the next 4-5 years. All our schools are rated Band A by the Abu Dhabi Education Council.
All Aldar Academies schools offer a British curriculum, which has been adapted to the needs of students in the UAE, ensuring that all our students have access to an international education in a stimulating, multi-cultural setting where academic achievement is nurtured alongside personal development. Operating as integral parts of the communities to which they belong, each of our six primary and secondary schools allows students to find and pursue their passions and prepare them for a future of success.
Aldar Academies schools are, at pre-school and primary level, The Pearl, Al Mushrif and Al Muna; serving both pre-school, primary and secondary age students are Al Ain International School and Al Yasmina, which operates from FS1 to Year 13. Al Bateen Secondary School serves the needs of secondary school students in the heart of Abu Dhabi and offers the IB Diploma Programme in Years 12 and 13.
National Marine Dredging Company
|Abu Dhabi||28 Apr|
|Abu Dhabi||13 May|
|Abu Dhabi||29 Apr|
Receptionist / Secretary
Al Reem International Construction
|Abu Dhabi||9 May|
Recruitment Coordinator - Available Immediately
|Abu Dhabi||30 Apr|