Job description / Role
Every day, around the world, people reach for Unilever products. Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies. In fact, 150 million times a day, someone somewhere chooses a Unilever product.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you're bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
Our Corporate Strategy aims to double the size of our business while reducing our environmental impact by 2020. As a result, in the months and years to come, we envisage many opportunities for our staff to progress and gain vital experience. It's never been such an exciting time to join the Unilever team.
Gulf Business Unit is one of the 5 Business Units within North Africa and Middle East MCO. The BU consists of 5 countries- UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait and Qatar and operates on a hybrid model of Joint ventures and Distributor management. The business has a turnover of apx 500 M Euros and is one of the most profitable businesses within Unilever. Customer Development as a function consists of apx 250 employees.
Job Position: U2K2 Analyst
Work Level: 1D
Main Purpose of the Role:
- First point of contact in country for GCOPA
- Co ordinate with different business process users for corrections suggested by GCOPA
- Ensure & support month end closing activities on SAP and 3P systems in co ordination with GCOPA & other outsource teams
- Ensure CO-PA report is correct on a daily basis for value fields e.g. Gross Sales Value, Bought in Actual, Concern Sales, Intercompany Revenue etc..
- Support new projects go live in terms of business processes on SAP platform.
- Monitor business processes work within control framework in SAP environment
Month End Activities
- Ensure all intercompany invoices and delivery related documents are clear for all sales organizations for each month
- Ensure Accounting Documents created for all Sales Organisation for each period
- Execute Banded Splitting Program and resolve errors if any
- Execute PA revaluation and Top Down Distribution program
- Monitor Actual Costing process and support GCOPA / CG team with any issues occurred
- Monitor user access control for SAP during month end closing
Other than monthend activities:
- Clearing intercompany documents (idocs) on a daily basis,
- Analyzing and concluding MEC related pending issues of previous months
- Ensure Data corrections in all SAP modules & 3P systems are done during the month in order to get prepared for MEC
- Perform various testing in SAP for any new projects and critical changes in existing projects or business processes of the company
- As a key user of SAP, raising various IT requests and incident tickets with reginal SAP support team
- Follow up with regional SAP support team on tickets raised to resolve the issue
- Capgemini team
- GCOPA team
- U2K2 support team
- Supply chain and customer service team across ARABIA
- HUB team in Turkey
- Controller and other finance team in JVs
- Minimum graduate with finance or business management stream
- Handling business processes related issues on SAP while co ordinating with cross function teams
- Minimum 5 years experience of handling business process related technical issues on SAP, preferably CO-FI SAP certified
- FMCG industry experience will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work with tight deadlines
- Team player and can collaborate
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies