Job description / Role
This is an exciting opportunity for a UAE National to join a government entity in the Northern Emirates, commutable from Dubai, as an Accounting Manager.
My client is a government entity, in the Northern Emirates but within commuting distance of Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to;
* Manage and oversee the daily operations of the accounting department including:
* Month and end-year process
* Accounts payable/receivable
* Cash receipts
* General ledger
* Payroll and utilities
* Treasury, budgeting
* Cash forecasting
* Revenue and expenditure variance analysis
* Capital assets reconciliations
* Trust account statement reconciliations,
* Check runs
* Fixed asset activity
* Debt activity
* Group consolidations of related entities
* Monitor and analyse accounting data and produce financial reports or statements
* Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
* Coordinate and complete annual audits
* Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
* Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
* Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
In return, my client can offer a competitive package of between 30,000 & 45,000 AED per month, plus additional benefits.
The successful candidate for the role of Accounting Manager will be;
* A UAE National - other nationalities will not be considered.
* Minimum 8 years of experience within finance and accounting.
* Degree qualified in finance, ideally also having a professional Accounting Qualification.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
Accounts & Finance Executive
A Leading Company In The UAE