Job description / Role
Our client is a leading entity affiliated with the Abu Dhabi Government. They are looking to hire a UAE National to lead their General Services Function.
Our client is a leading entity affiliated with the Abu Dhabi government. They are currently looking to hire a UAE National to lead their General services function and undertake various administrative, operational and financial responsibilities. The role is based in Abu Dhabi and the position is for a "General Services Section Manager" to support the Director of Support Services of the entity.
The core responsibilities are as follows:
* Initiate the Department budgeting process, providing recommendations and conducting analyses on variances
* Monitor financial performance of the Department and manage the timely preparation of reports as per schedule
* Manage the execution of internal projects from commencement to end by overseeing project parameters (cost, timelines, admin requirements)
* Oversee the administrative services across the entity and ensure timely and effective provision of these services
* Ensure all requisite activities are carried out to maintain and provide the necessary office and working facilities for all employees
* Ensure the establishment of relationships with a network of vendors to ensure the services and products provided to the users meet the highest quality standards within allocated budget
* Play a key role in the development of the Department's strategy and ensure apt implementation such that strategic goals and objectives are met
* Manage Department subordinates, evaluate KPI performance, provide feedback and guide local teams in their roles
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances. It offers the candidate a chance to progress in the field of administration and grow professionally with a government entity
The ideal candidate must have the following:
* A Bachelor's degree
* Must be a UAE national with a family book (candidates who do not meet this criterion will automatically be screened out)
* 8 - 10 years of relevant experience in managing general services (administration, procurement and public relations)
* 4 years in positions of progressively increasing managerial responsibilities
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Big Fish Recruitment
Senior Administrative Officer (UAE National)
|Abu Dhabi||25 Jun|
Secretary Cum Admin Assistant
Paper Chase International