Job description / Role
Support the monitoring of tax compliance and provide support for M&A transactions.
A leading financial services firm in Abu Dhabi.
* Monitor tax compliance policies and process.
* Identify and report on potential tax compliance breaches or errors.
* Conduct analysis on tax structuring alternatives.
* Exposure to multinational environment.
* Excellent growth opportunities for UAE Nationals.
* UAE National with Family Book
* 4+ years of experience within Big 4, with a strong knowledge of corporate tax and VAT registration.
* Experience working with M&A transactions.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.