Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a UAE National - Director of Recruitment, that will report directly into the CHCO. The role holder will drive the entire recruitment function and lead the overall recruiting strategy across the UAE.
Our client is a reputable semi-government entity based in Dubai.
* Lead and manage the recruitment team and entire talent acquisition strategy
* Design employer branding and proposition
* Manage the end-to-end recruitment process for multiple, critical roles
* Develop and preserve relationships with internal senior stakeholders, offering advise on recruitment solutions and process
* Acquire the best talent to further develop the efficiency of the company as a whole
* Build and maintain a robust pipeline of talent, billed ATS data integrity, and regularly share updates with internal stakeholders
* Utilise innovative sourcing techniques and strategies to find, connect with and recruit top-tier talent
* Recognise recruitment enhancement ideas to implement across the region
* Support wider group within any recruitment and talent needs
* Huge exposure to C-Suite and wider group
* Great opportunity to further build your team and for your own career development
* Working for a cash rich, secure and established entity
* Competitive salary and benefits
* Education Allowance
* Furniture Allowance
* 8 + years of recruitment or talent experience, with a HR Operational background - full understanding of legislation
* Data orientated, to utilise recruitment data, to influence and support stakeholders
* Strong leadership skills
* Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic is essential
* Consultative recruitment approach with strong business acumen
* Career driven, with a leading from the front and hands on approach - with 360 recruitment
* Strong understanding of your recruitment metrics / ratios / numbers - time to hire, CVs to interviews, interviews to placements etc
* Team management experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.