Job description / Role
Great opportunity to take on a senior role within Financial Planning & Budgeting, leading a small team, within a government entity in the Northern Emirates.
My client is a government entity, in the Northern Emirates but within commuting distance of Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the Financial Planning & Budgeting Manager will include, but not be limited to;
* Responsible for preparing the budget for more than 20 entities.
* Supervise the budget process and finalise it with leadership.
* Reporting directly into the General Manager.
* Managing a small team.
* Developing, producing & presenting financial reports to senior stakeholders, both internal and external.
* Working with leadership to produce detailed financial plans for the short, medium & long term.
In return, my client can offer a competitive package of between 30,000 & 45,000 AED per month, plus additional benefits.
The successful candidate for the role of Financial Planning & Budgeting Manager will be;
* A UAE National - other nationalities will not be considered.
* Minimum 8 years of experience within finance and accounting.
* Degree qualified in finance, ideally also having a professional Accounting Qualification.
* You will demonstrate a proven record of working in similar roles before, and be able to give examples of your achievements.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.