Job description / Role
UAE National Generalist HR Manager for a Legal Firm, DIFC
*UAE National only*
The position includes the following tasks & responsibilities:
• To closely work with Senior leadership team (SLT)and provide recommendations on expansion and development of HR strategic and operational matters.
• To understand the HR market best practices and provide recommendations to SLT on HR policies and procedures.
• To coordinate and handle the entire cycle of Performance Management from setting the Objectives till Year-end appraisals.
• Identify and implement initiatives to deliver organization development essentials.
• Ensure that all employee goals and objectives are aligned with the organization’s strategic goals and objectives.
• To implement the increment and bonus schemes and to award employees as advised by Management.
• To support on training arrangements for employees through designing TNA in coordination with the line managers and further arrangements with the service providers.
• Provide and review the necessary training and development recommendations for all staff and facilitate employee career development.
• Assists with the development of and monitors the spending of the corporate training budget. Maintains employee training records
• To analyse the Manpower Budget at Organizational level and participate on Annual Manpower Budget exercise in coordination with SLT.
• To continuously update the organizational structure in line with the Manpower Budget and Organizational changes.
• To support entire cycle of Compensation & Benefits functions such as Market Survey participation, Analysis, Process of Bonus, Increment, Promotion in line with the organizational policies and procedures.
• To provide support on revision of Organizational policies and procedures in line with the market best practice and as per management approval.
• Manage employee grievances and ensure disciplinary management including independent investigation and mediation activities.
• Obtain feedback from the employees on regular basis and maintain ongoing interaction with staff to ensure employee compliance with DIFC Courts Policies & Procedures
• Manages the company-wide committees including wellness, health and safety activities.
The qualifications and skills that we are looking for:
• Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English communication skills are preferred
• Minimum 10 years UAE experience in a similar role
• Passion for excellence and service delivery
• Great communication skills and customer service focused
• Innovative with great multitasking ability
• Masters in HR and CIPD preferred
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.