Job description / Role
Exciting opportunity to manage significant amounts of government revenue & resources.
My client is a government entity, in the Northern Emirates but within commuting distance of Dubai.
The key responsibilities of the Government Revenue Resources Manager will include, but not be limited to;
* Responsible for all revenue & resources, whether from profitable entities, subsidies from other government entities, or shares in government owned businesses.
* Managing upwards of 500m AED per annum in inbound revenues.
* Developing strategies & forecasting revenue across multiple entities.
* Working closely with sales teams and business unit leaders, to analyse and appropriately plan for their revenue.
In return, my client can offer a competitive package of between 30,000 & 45,000 AED per month, plus additional benefits.
The successful candidate will be;
* A UAE National - other nationalities will not be considered.
* Minimum 8 years of experience within finance and accounting.
* Degree qualified in finance, ideally also having a professional Accounting Qualification
* You may be experienced as a Chief Accountant or similar, but must have managed upwards of 250 million AED per annum in revenues.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
A Leading Shipping And Chartering Company In The UAE
TGC Consulting Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||26 May|
Accountant (Pharmaceutical Industry Experience Mandatory)
A Leading Medical Enterprise In The UAE