Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a UAE National - Internal Auditor that will be reporting into to the Internal Audit Manager. They are seeking candidates who have three plus years of Internal Audit experience and are also open to more Senior candidates.
Our client is a well reputable international bank based in Dubai.
* Develop understanding of business processes in assigned audits and determine business objectives, functions, potential risks and controls
* Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operation's effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
* Obtain, analyse, and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc to prepare and present reports that reflect audit's results and document process
* Pro-activeness to continue to develop knowledge regarding sector's rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques, and performance standards
* Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
* Offering a competitive monthly salary + benefits
* Opportunity to work for an International firm gaining best practice knowledge and training
* 2 + years of relevant experience in Internal and Compliance Audit
* Experience within banking or Big 4 is preferable
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Administration or equivalent
* Ideally you would have started relevant certifications such as Certified Public Accountant (CPA) / Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification.
* Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
* Fluent in writing and speaking in both Arabic and English is essential
* Family book is required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.