Job description / Role
As an investment associate you would be responsible for management reporting (budgeting, forecasting, valuation), statutory reporting and would work alongside the treasury back-office.
The client is a top tier local government entity with a fast - paced and visionary culture.
As an investment associate, you would be responsibilities would include, but not be limited to:
* Adhering to Corporate reporting calendar and deliver Monthly management and statutory reporting requirements
* Co-ordinating monthly Hyperion reporting of investees, review of financial information, mapping, actual vs. budget forecast and variance analysis
* Critically reviewing and analysing financial submission
* Monitoring the OPEX spending on monthly basis obtaining a deep understanding on variances.
* Maintaining and documenting accounting position papers, policies, and procedures for individual investment.
* Supervising the financial year-end audits.
* Maintaining close working relationship with deal and asset management team internally and external service providers such as accountants, auditors, tax and legal professionals for any finance related process and matters
* Engaging in ongoing OPEX reduction analyses in all areas of the Company
* Responding to various central reporting requirements: OECD reporting, DOF reporting, VAT reporting etc.
* Reviewing financial models prepared by asset management teams.
The entity offers a fast paced environment with a clear progression for UAE Nationals as well as a competitive compensation package.
The successful candidate must meet the following requirements:
* UAE National with Family Book
* Bachelor's degree or higher, in the field of business administration, economics, or its equivalent in a similar speciality
* Minimum 3 years of experience within investments.
* Extensive experience within Management Reporting (budgeting, forecast, valuation), Statutory reporting and Evaluation
* Fluency in Arabic and English
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.