Job description / Role
UAE National IT Project Manager.
A brand new and exciting Technical Project Manager role has arose to join a leading multinational as they go through a Digital Transformation to lead on all projects from start to finish
• Assist with the direction of development resources and guide developers to meet the needs of management processes
• Understand the technical needs of HR, Management, and Production departments including, but limited to SaaS solutions, reporting, scheduling, bidding, employee databases and finance systems
• Liaise with developers and management to agree the schedule for their current roadmap.
• Assist with the plan and schedule development appropriately to management needs and overall company direction and clearly communicate this information out
• Coordinate the flow of information and elements between developers and stakeholders
• Develop project timelines that include milestones and final deliverables
• Coordinate project support tasks and their assignment
• Provide on going support to the department
AED 45,000 to 70,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
As the Technical Project Manager you will be working for this small / medium charity as they look to really increase the digital capabilities and utilise technologies more. As they are small you will have you get involved in the entire lifecycle and essentially perform the roles of Business Analyst, Project Manager, Delivery Manager all one. This is a brilliant role for someone to make a big difference within a growing charity and implement technologies that will save lives.
Skills required for the Technical Project Manager are:
• End to end project experience from requirement gathering to delivery
• Ideally have good project experience within Salesforce or any other CRM (otherwise CMS / Digital projects are very relevant too)
• Ability to take lead and drive projects through with difficult stakeholders
• Very strong communicator
• Extensive understanding and experience of what is involved in SDLC and software project deliveries
• Understanding of what's involved in coding tasks assigned to developers
• Experience of ticketing systems e.g. Jira Experience with MS Project or a similar package is essential; as well as with standard Office tools.
• Understanding of the entire process of tool creation from the initial specification to the final testing stage
• Experienced or knowledge of database and coding work, preferably Filemaker, Python, Shotgun or other similar tools would be desirable
• An understanding of visual effects pipelines and tools would be desirable
• Logical and organized in approaching problem solving
• Confident when communicating with developers and production
• Proven in project management to a high level
• Proven interest in managing software projects and delivery of them
• Calm and personable under pressure and when working to tight deadlines
• Extremely focused and organized
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey’s, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Green Gulf Careers