Job description / Role
Senior role with a cross border law firm who are seeking to launch a Dubai office. UAE national required with the ability to BD within the market and introduce clients to the law firm.
Our client is a prominent law firm with a strong name in the markets where they operate. The firm was set up by ex Magic Circle partners and has gone from strength to strength in recent years. Having already successfully launched offices in other parts of the GCC, they are now seeking someone to help them establish in the UAE.
* Service all types of work as appropriate - corporate, litigation, real estate, construction, etc
* Be a face for the firm in the local market
* Use your own network to develop clients and introduce them to the firm
* Over time grow the Dubai office by making further hires
* Close interaction with the wider offices
This is a rare opportunity to be Head of the Dubai office for an exciting law firm that is going from strength to strength internationally. You will have a key senior role within the group and will have free reign to grow the office as you see fit. The firm is known for an exceptional quality of work internationally and they are looking to reflect this in the UAE.
* This candidate MUST be a UAE national lawyer with experience from a top local or international law firm.
* We are open minded as to practice area, and candidates with ability to operate in multiple areas will be encouraged.
* Ideally this candidate should be either a senior associate or a partner, with some contacts and client base in the local market which they can introduce/develop over time.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.