Job description / Role
• Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies
• Responsible for marketing communications, and public relations
• Identify, develop and execute communications strategy for key media contacts and customer references.
• Research media coverage and industry trends.
Candidate and job specific requirements:
• Bachelor or Diploma in Public Relations, Marketing, Communications
• UAE National with family book
• 1 - 2 years’ experience in Marketing department
• Good communication skills in English and Arabic (Spoken and Verbal)
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.