Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a UAE National - Construction Project Manager. They are seeking candidates who have experience managing large projects within construction, infrastructure and property. The candidate will contribute to the efficiency of the projects by providing professional and efficient reviews of construction decisions.
Our client is a top tier government entity based in Abu Dhabi.
* Managing a number of projects, in terms of scope, quality, cost and time, including developing, reviewing and approving construction drawings, materials, specifications, standards, data bases and managing the modifications
* Enhancement of existing facilities to accommodate the growing needs of end users.
* Act as an ultimate authority and ensure all projects are met within the contract requirements and within the project schedule and budget limit.
* Offering a competitive monthly salary + benefits
* This is a confidential project working for the number one government entity in Abu Dhabi
* Education allowance
* 6 + year's experience as a Senior Project Coordinator or Project Manager
* Extensive and demonstrable experience of managing and deploying large-scale projects
* Experience with large scale infrastructure projects - AED 500 Mill and above
* Bachelor's in engineering (Civil, Mechanical etc. or any related field)
* Fluent in writing and speaking in both Arabic and English is essential
* Family book is required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.