UAE National - Receptionist
Job description / Role
As part of the Facilities team, the role of the Receptionist is to help provide a first class professional Reception service which is client and commercially focused and supportive of the firm's business needs and vision.
A multinational law firm in Dubai.
* Ensure visitors are greeted and attended to in an efficient, courteous and responsive manner at all times, be proactive in management of visitors, ensuring that no visitor is left unattended or unmanaged.
* Attend reception calls both internal and external and divert to different departments / individuals as required and manage driver calendars by assigning jobs as required.
* Book meeting rooms in MS outlook and get any pre-requisites for the meetings, read and respond to reception emails
* Ensure catering is arranged as per request , served at the correct time and catering bills are processed timely.
* Ensure the Reception and meeting room areas are kept tidy at all times, and in excellent condition.
* Report any maintenance or related problems to the appropriate department immediately they become apparent.Work in co-operation with colleagues in PW Departments and in other Departments to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the Reception and meeting room areas.
* Exposure to multinational environment
* Opportunities for continued professional and personal development
* UAE National with Family Book
* High-school graduate or higher with a strong academic track record.
* Fluent in English and Arabic
* Excellent interpersonal skills
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Front Office Agent
House of Shipping