Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a UAE National - Research and Reporting Analyst that will be reporting into the Chief of Development & Analysis. The role will suit candidates who have two plus years of financial analysis and reporting experience and we are also open to more senior profiles.
A top tier local Government entity based in Abu Dhabi.
* Responsible for the collection of data and preparation of studies and reports related to the budgets, accounts, and operations of the executive authorities.
* Support the team by providing training budget preparation and account management.
* Aid in the development of financial systems to support government agencies.
* Offering a competitive monthly salary + bonus
* Great Opportunity for personal development
* Bachelor's degree or higher in the field of Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or similar
* At least 2 years of experience in financial reporting and analysis
* Fluency in Arabic and English is essential (written and spoken)
* Family book is required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.