Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a UAE National - Senior Lead Recruiter, the role holder will perform end-to-end recruitment, targeting suitable talents for the advancement and growth of the entity in a timely and efficient manner.
Our client is a top tier government entity based in Abu Dhabi.
* Obtain and understand hiring manager requests and advise them on efficient and effective acquisition mechanisms
* Provide professional and efficient recruitment sourcing - seeking the best Emirati and expat talent
* Recruit for a variety of departments including HR, finance, project management, executive support, surveying, IT etc
* Use your sales and negotiation skills to confidently sell the opportunity and entity to candidates
* Utilise your strong persuasion skills to encourage the candidate throughout the process
* Negotiate and close candidates at offer stage
* Great opportunity to be part of a larger HR team, with great exposure across different disciplines
* Highly competitive salary and benefits
* 5 + years of recruitment or talent acquisition experience
* Strong sales and negotiation capabilities with recent successful examples
* Stakeholder advisory - confidence speaking to colleagues at all levels
* Detail and data oriented
* Strong recruitment mentality and works well under pressure
* Fluent written and spoken English and Arabic is essential
* Family book is required
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.