UAE National - Trade Finance Officer
Job description / Role
The trade finance officer is responsible for import and export LC issuing and amendments, preparing monthly statistics and following up on guarantee issuance.
The client is a top-tier multinational bank, with operations across UK and Europe.
* Import and export LC Issuance/Amendments (Issuance, Checking docs, Amend, Acceptance, Advising)
* Cancellation discount and settlement of discount
* Preparation/advising of Transferable LCS
* Monthly Statistics
* LCI 1 st checking
* LCE 1 st checking
* Guarantee issuance (English and Arabic): Amend and cancellation
* IBC and EBC: Reception, advising, acceptance, settling, etc
* Exposure to multinational environment
* Opportunities for continued professional and personal development
* UAE National with Family Book
* Strong academic track record with a degree in finance, economics, accounting, audit, risk, business administration or related discipline
* Fluent in English and Arabic
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Trade Finance Officer