Job description / Role
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager with hands on experience of delivering UAT Projects involving multiple Business units, Product, Operations & Channels across different Businesses & Functions of the bank. This role requires substantial Project management experience, understanding of technology project lifecycle, data migration, testing, good planning and high levels of communication skills.
Large, established UAE bank going through exciting changes.
* Lead Integration UAT / Data Migration Projects driving test and implementation related activities
* Lead Project teams throughout the project life cycle, including setting and controlling project parameters, producing/adhering to detailed project plans, anticipating resource usage and availability, scheduling for optimum efficiency while maintaining project controls and managing team member contributions.
* Improve interaction with vendor support and implementation teams
* Ensure delivery of all testing projects within defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements
* Manages project plans and provides regular and ad hoc reports on project progress to the management including project progress reporting, financial performance reporting and resource usage.
* Provide direction and day-to-day management for project team members, and manages external and internal stakeholders.
* Develop, define and execute project plans, project scope, activities, schedules, budgets, deliverables and outputs.
* Coordinate activities and tasks among project team members, other internal departments and client or vendor/subcontractor organisations meet project goals and ensure project completion is on schedule, within budget constraints, and of the appropriate quality standards for the project scope
In addition to a 12 month extendable contract, the employer is offering a competitive tax-free salary and a quick turnaround of interview and on boarding process.
* 7+ years IT experience with at least 3 years managing UAT processes
* 3+ years experience working in large, complex banking IT departments
* Understanding of both functional and technical aspects of projects
* Proven track record of delivering projects as per agreed upon project parameters
* Clear understanding and experience in handling complete user testing cycle (test planning, test scenario creation, execution management, defect management, governance & reporting, Committee/Management reporting, tracking, closure)
* Significant knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) Design, Build, Testing
* Proven ability to manage stakeholders including business heads, functional heads and other senior managers
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.