Job description / Role
As the UAT Specialist, you will showcase technical capabilities across user acceptance testing for large scale products and platforms.
Work closely with the relevant external stakeholders and the UAT Lead to understand user stories and requirements, define and document acceptance criteria, test scripts and tools.
A growing organisation that is continuously investing in new technologies and high-calibre individuals to build high quality products to enhance customer experiences within their sector. They are now looking to grow their Tech and Marketing team in the region.
* Test all scenarios for any existing or white label development
* Work closely with all stakeholders to test as per business rules and technical accuracy
* Create user manuals and UAT documents with steps, screenshots, and videos.
* Support the team in any new integration with clients or technology vendors/partners.
* Attractive tax-free salary and benefits. Diverse working culture with a great scope for growth.
* Opportunity to join one of the fastest growing start-up in the Middle East.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or in a related field.
* At least 5 years' experience working as a UAT Analyst or Engineer, preferably within an eCommerce business or platform.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and demonstrate the ability build and maintain positive relationships with other departments.
* Must be proficient in Arabic and English.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Service Desk Manager
Green Gulf Careers
IT Support Engineer
Client Delivery Manager
SAP Middle East & North Africa
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||24 Aug|