Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational broadcast company has a fantastic job opportunity for a UI Designer to be based in Dubai on a 6 months contract position. The candidate must be available to start immediately.
The UI Designer must have the following skills:
• Minimum 2 years of experience with UI design
• 3+ years’ experience in web development and presentation layer design and coding
• Strong knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3
• Familiarity with CSS pre-processors such as SASS or LESS
• Experience building responsive websites & web applications
• Familiarity with a front-end MVC framework such as Backbone, Angular etc
• Experience working in Agile/Scrum Development process
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends
• Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design, Architecture or related field
About the Company
Founded in 1996, Halian is an IT services company with a strong track record of delivering value for our customers across the UK, Europe, The Middle East and Africa.
The experience we have gained means that we can help our clients reduce information technology costs, increase IT systems performance, and free up valuable internal resource to focus on core business activities. Our knowledge base covers a variety of industry sectors including Government, Healthcare, Telecommunications and Pharmaceuticals, as well as a specialist Financial markets capability in our Luxembourg office.
We operate with a culture of openness and trust that helps us to develop strong working relationships with our clients and with our core technology partners Dell, Oracle, Red Hat and Symantec.
Our three key service offerings of Managed Services, Resourcing Services and Professional Services can be used independently or integrated to provide a truly comprehensive service.
Front End Developer
CSG Global Talent
Web Developer/Senior Web Developer
|Abu Dhabi||11 Apr|
Senior UI/UX Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||24 Apr|