Job description / Role
UI / UX Designer
Are you a passionate and talented (mid and senior) UI / UX Designer? We are a fast-growing startup that is building apps and on-line tools that disrupt the rewards & loyalty program industry.
We are looking for a UI / UX Designer to transform software into handy products for our clients. Your major responsibility will be to build graphic designing elements fulfilling the users’ requirements.
If you have a portfolio of designed projects pertaining to web/mobile applications, we would like to have a conversation with you. By joining us, you will be developing attractive, user-friendly applications.
This position is a freelance/contract position and is based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
The Primary Tasks:
• Collecting and examining the needs of the user after consulting the engineers and product managers.
• Using sitemaps, process flowcharts and storyboards for illustration and depiction of designs.
• Designing websites/applications user experience and interface.
• Illustrating the working of the website/application by developing UI mock-ups and prototypes.
• Create icons, sketches, filters, images and other websites/applications graphic designs.
• Present your designs to internal teams and all the stakeholders.
• Review and editing the mock-ups according to the feedback.
• Perform as a troubleshooter for all the UX problems.
• Experience in a similar role of UI/UX designer.
• Proven record of graphic designing projects related to web and mobile applications.
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
• Thorough knowledge of wireframe tools.
• Strong communication skills and team building spirit.
• Excellent time management skills.
More About The Company
Our client develops tools that make it easier for consumers to digitally access all their loyalty and rewards programs intelligently and effortlessly.
They eliminate the need for carrying numerous cards, remembering a myriad of user-names/passwords and memorizing countless and ever-changing rewards; customers can now instantly identify and utilize them using this App.
About the Company
Established in 1997 in Hong Kong, ConnectedGroup is a regional executive recruitment and search consultancy with broad coverage across a full range of functional and industry specialisms, each serviced by dedicated teams. Our strategy is to continue to develop our offering as a ‘big boutique’ where we combine high levels of engagement and accountability with a comprehensive scope of delivery capability.
Our core services include; Retained Executive Search, Exclusive Contingent Search and Contingent Recruitment services for mid to senior permanent positions as well as Contract Staff and Interim Management services. We also engage with clients to deliver specialised and tailored projects such as volume recruitment and market mapping exercises.
Our mission is "to be remembered for exceeding expectations" which drives us to deliver outstanding levels of service and exceptional outcomes for clients and candidates, as well as meaningful careers for our team. We recruit and measure our employees against the values of being Candid, Creative and Connected which drives our open and transparent culture whilst encouraging new ideas and focuses us on internal communications that leverage greater benefits for our clients. At ConnectedGroup words such as 'respect', 'integrity' and 'professionalism' are not aspirational, they are prerequisite behaviours and are expected in all aspects of our work.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Graphic Designer for an Fnb Retail Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Senior Graphic Designer
Graphic Design Executive
Irwin & Dow
Fairmont Hotels & Resorts
|Saudi Arabia||20 Feb|
Assistant / Social Media / Graphic Design
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||5 Feb|