Job description / Role
Come and be part of a team at Unilever that's working to create better futures every day.
On any given day, two billion people use Unilever products to look good, feel good and get more out of life. With more than 400 brands focused on health and wellbeing, no company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names such as Blue Band, Pureit and Suave.
When joining Unilever in the UAE, you will get the opportunity to make an impact; on a leading-edge business, on our outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a fantastic insight into the organization.
What's on offer: a dynamic and multi-cultural environment in which people with lots of passion work together to build brands and deliver amazing product experiences for our consumers. You will be part of a team where your insights and ideas are valued; If you are ambitious, keen to learn & develop yourself through a challenging experience…then you've come to the right place.
Please apply if you would like to be considered for an internship with our Finance department.
What are we looking for:
- Analytical, confident and proactive thinker
- Creativity and passion to succeed
- Strong communication skills
- Good business sense & sense of urgency when required
- An independent worker and self-starter always striving to go the extra mile to deliver excellent performance
- A personality who takes responsibility for doing what they say they will do;
- A resilient team player
What do we expect from you:
- Full-time availability for two to six months
- Must be current or recent (2017) Bachelor or Masters Student
- Fluent in and English
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- You are proactive, take initiative and work independently
- You are enthusiastic, ambitious and flexible
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.