Job description / Role
Ultimate Job Opening for Payroll Officer in Sharjah
• Ensure the operational aspects of payroll processing and associated activities, including salary disbursement, over payment recovery, leave management and reporting are accurate and delivered within appropriate timeframes and comply with relevant legislation.
• Prepare complex payroll and human resource information for data input and assist with checking, quality control and maintenance of records to ensure accuracy, service quality and data integrity
• Provide a responsive, accurate staff advisory service on payroll matters, resolve difficult enquiries and assist in identifying payroll errors and implementing corrective action where required to ensure employee payments are processed accurately and database integrity is maintained.
• Contribute to the application and monitoring of HR practices, principles, and delegations
• Sound numeracy skills, attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in payroll, and the use of a computerized payroll system, or other relevant database
• Capability to quickly learn new information, processes and procedures
• Ability to meet deadlines and identify and deal with problems
• Experience in the use of Microsoft Office suite of products
• Minimum experience of 3 years in handling payroll in GCC countries
• Personal and people management abilities including supervision, team building and conflict resolution
• Ability to work effectively either as an individual or member of a team and relate effectively with staff on all levels
• Skills to communicate, both orally and in writing, in a clear and concise manner
• Strong Experience in Payroll Process
• Job Location : Sharjah
• Position : Payroll Officer
• Client Details : Leading client in Dubai, UAE.
• Payroll Company : Raqmiyat.
• Contract Duration : 6 Months Renewable Contract.
About the Company
Raqmiyat, a leading Systems Integration and IT Services company founded in 1983 in the United Arab Emirates, provides world class business solutions through its expertise in various domains and partnership with international firms of repute.
Raqmiyat is one of the Al Ghurair Group of Companies and an ISO 9001:2000 & CMMI Level 3 certified organization. We enable our clients to create and execute their digital transformation strategies. Our service is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience across industries and technologies that we bring to every project we undertake.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Senior HR Generalist & TA Specialist
Junior HR Specialist
A Leading FMCG Company in GCC
Irwin & Dow