Job description / Role
- To supervise the overall customer service experience and supplier/vendor relations within the showroom including inquiries, sales, inventory, display items, alterations, dispatch and distribution.
- Responsible for ensuring all customer needs are being attended to and managed timely and properly as per company’s adopted policies and procedures.
Key Result Responsibilities:
- To manage the development and design of uniform program in full , specifications, technical packs, wear testing, laundry analysis, etc.).
- Works closely and maintains effective relationships with suppliers to ensure best service delivery.
- Supervises the daily activities within the showroom including telephone calls, e-mails customers’ inquiries, and inventory whilst relaying accurate information as appropriate.
- Ensures the showroom is maintained safe and tidy and all display items are available and ready in the assigned areas.
- Verifies the alterations/adjustments of items received from the supplier to ensure compatibility with requests made, guides the Assistants on fitting and measurements as needed.
- Prepares and raises ISR for purchases for line manager and follows up on the process all through and verifies delivery against ISR and specification to ensure compatibility.
- Processes the invoices related to purchases, alterations, and other services and coordinates with the Finance and other departments for settlement.
- Runs the monthly consumption report to capture the sales executed. Verifies the daily sales receipts booklets, cash, LPOs, and the sales orders versus the report to ensure no discrepancies are there.
- Reflects the daily sales in the actual inventory, verifies stock and highlights shortages and acts accordingly. Forecasts for inventory requirements based on consumption needs.
- Manages the inventory accurately and timely ensuring items are categorized in accordance with adopted standards and approved coding system.
- Handles the stacking of items on shelves as per approved standards and collects items from store and delivers to customers if required.
- Manages the requisitions/orders received from the hubs/outstations/and subsidiaries for the different items ensuring all orders are timely placed, received, and properly packed and dispatched to the assigned areas.
- Maintains a database of all uniform orders (new/alteration) in an excel sheet format to be referred to as needed.
- Executes any other tasks as assigned by the Supervisor/Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream is preferred, alternately, a related diploma combined with necessary experience is acceptable.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar role handling uniform distribution in any Hospitality / Service industry, experience with aviation/airlines is an advantage.
About the Company
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa's first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 100 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco, Egypt and Jordan. Over the past thirteen years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, provides a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with Air Arabia's fleet of A320 aircraft. The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Customer Service Associate
Regus / IWG
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Service Agent
Guest Service Supervisor
Dubai Parks and Resorts