Job description / Role
The role is responsible to manage the implementation of Client Engagement strategy across channels, monitoring performance, measurement metrics, and providing feedback for recognition programs. The role will also be responsible to drive customer experience surveys (VOC), the Bank's Mystery Shopping Program and the KPI across channels, products and services and for the implementation of insights derived from such monitoring. The role will be responsible for upstream reporting of dashboards that are derived from the monitoring of all service excellence measurements and KPIs.
• Voice of Customer and Mystery Shopping - Execution and improvement of customer surveys/ feedback mechanisms
• Liaise with the agency to supervise the capturing of Voice Of Customer (VOC) on the banks' services and manage research assignments for external customer studies
• Responsible for the measurement, monitoring and communicating of customer feedback received through the customer satisfaction/loyalty surveys, and/or any other related customer feedback methodology
• Work with stakeholders in the development process of their customer research study
• Responsible for deriving insights and learning from such Dashboards per product or business to disseminate timely and continuous customer feedback to various businesses across the bank.
• Liaise with the vendor for the successful implementation of the Mystery Shopping Program of the Bank.
• Responsible for identifying gaps in services or processes and defining action points to fill the gaps and resolve concerns identified through the Mystery Shopping Program and tracking correction
• Reporting of the feedback and trend in performance
• Service Performance and Quality Reporting
• Establish, implement and be responsible for the measurement and reporting of KPI performance across the branches and segments/units and conduct required coaching for Quality improvement
• Responsible for the implementation of a mechanism for review of customer experience and identify opportunities for improvements, and create a feedback framework for the effective communication and correction based on such insights.
• Manage the implementation and communication of key customer engagement drivers & baseline performance criteria including SLAs. Build a continuous evaluation model for measuring SQ across services and channels.
• Manage reporting of performance of branches on Tellers, PSE and CSR/BSR counters on Customer Visit Management System. Provide support to branches on weekly and monthly reports and contribute to improve SLA performance of branches on Waiting time and serving time
Business Partner Engagement and Leadership:
• Business Heads Engagement - Conduct Operational Committees for Customer Experience with Business Heads with an aim to share an update on customer feedback, actions items and solicit approvals and decisions to drive operational measures
• Key Functional Stakeholder Engagement
• Liaise with stakeholders by conducting Forums aimed at tackling the most pressing client service and quality issues and ensuring periodic on the most important client and service quality metrics and performance
• Driving the Customer Experience agenda with Touch Point Leads through close coordination with Business/ Channels/ Products/ Marketing etc. to ensure that all customer communication is clear , accurate and uniform and customer centric
Education and Experience:
• University degree or equivalent
• 8-10 years of overall Banking experience with specialized experience in customer research, management of service quality metrics, service measurement and customer experience functions
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Private Banking Manager
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Customer Service Executive - Temporary
Manager, Contact Center Business Support & Operations
Commercial Bank of Dubai (CBD)
Customer Service Manager
Prime Co. Middle East