Job description / Role
• Financial Achieving Operating Profit (All controllable cost)
• Ensure opening and closing checklist are followed.
• Restaurant Rating (Focus on Product) with control on food cost, wastages and optimum utilization of resources at the unit.
• Forecast sales and ensure right indent is done as per the sales forecast.
• Daily reports as per brand SOP and daily inventory check.
• Ensure proper GRN process at the unit to be followed.
• Daily self life-check to ensure minimum spillage.
• Plan Local Store Marketing (LSM) activity for launch of new product and to increase orders.
• Ensure full compliance of outlet operating controls, SOPs, policies, procedures and service standards.
• Closely monitor the outlet business on a monthly basis and take decisions accordingly.
• Inspect the kitchen for SOP implementation in production/ quality of the food.
• Storage methods in fridges and chillers and awareness of hygiene among the staff.
• Duty Roaster Management and maintain close coordination between all the departments in case of an event, for smooth & efficient operations.
• Coordinate with the house keeping for inspecting the unit, guest area, kitchen, public areas for cleanliness, ambience maintenance, etc.
• Check with billing counter/ front office for the daily sales report, guest complaints & suggestion, bulk bookings, boards for any special events etc.
• Optimize guest experience, revenue and operational costs, working within a defined budget.
• Monitor the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
• Process Oriented Customer Service
• Monitor unit's food rating and section's food rating.
• Ensure minimization of service and dispatch related errors.
• Regular food testing at the unit for quality and quantity being served.
• Administer all food safety and hygiene level in place at unit to achieve the Audit targets.
• Ensure all products available at unit to serve 100% satisfaction.
• Carry out fitness assessments and devise programmes on a regular basis for outlet (F&B/ Kitchen) members as required.
• Maintain public relations with unit's guest members by meeting them and listening to their suggestions/ complaints and take necessary steps for customer satisfaction and delight.
• Review and act upon customer feedback relevant to the areas of responsibility to achieve positive and consistent results.
• Environment, Health & Safety Control
• Ensure compliance with statutory and company requirements for Health and Safety, Food Safety, Risk Assessment, Licensing Laws, Disability and all employment legislation is strictly adhered to, and team members are trained accordingly.
• Evaluate, co-ordinate and monitor action on hygiene audits in order to enhance the environment and achieve positive consistent results.
• Check the premises to ensure health security, emergency time management/ relief procedures and safety rules are complied with by all departments in co-ordination with HR/ Administration and Unit Manager.
• Team Management
• Develop an effective team by providing leadership, motivation and support to the team.
• Recruit, select, develop and retain appropriate team members.
• Effectively communicate guiding principles and core values to all levels of employees.
• Ensure that all members understand the team’s objectives and work together to achieve it. Constant monitoring to ensure that everyone is working towards the same goal.
• Learning and Development
• Improve skills and knowledge by attending regular training programs as per the training platforms and guidelines provided by the group.
• Abide to all disciplinary procedures, guiding principles and core values of the Group.
• Out-of-Box (innovative) thinking and work on new Initiatives to bring tangible benefit to the Group.
• Experience in operations-management and revenue management with strong exposure of outlet operations, budgets, P&L's and forecasting.
• Process Oriented and strong exposure to inventory and wastage control.
• Highly focused, have excellent communication skills; be motivated and professional in appearance and presentation.
• Excellent Interpersonal and Leadership skills.
• Proficient in using ERP/ Fusion, MS Office and other related software’s/ tools to operations.
• People Skills – Coaching, Team Management, Communication, Interpersonal, MBO, Conflict Management, Prioritization
• Process Management – Planning, Organizing & Monitoring, Result Orientation & Analytics, SOP Formulation
• Change Management – Flexibility, Criticism and Culture Building
• Business Acumen – Customer Service & Retention, SWOT (Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, Strength), Cost Optimization
About the Company
Bikanervala Foods are popular for their passion & spirit to provide Quality Products & the innovative blending of heritage & traditional expertise with modern technology in the both national as well as international market. They are the competents for their eateries, delicious desserts & spicy namkeens all over the world.
The traditional Indian sweet makers have transformed their products with the help of advanced technology into a full-fledged processing food industry.
Bikanervala Foods has satisfied their customers for offering them their best quality products. Bikanervala Foods has achieved the distinction for remaining the first Indian Company for the category of their famous & branded products.They have been granted an international benchmark ISO-9001:2008 certificate & such a brand is accepted & has made its faith in the world.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sales and Marketing Manager
A Leading Group Of Companies In The UAE.
|Al Ain||4 Oct|