Job description / Role
Position Title: Upstream Field HSE Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
Salary: all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE.
• Leads by example in ensuring implementation of company drilling, completion and well testing, construction and civils / well delivery HSE programs & procedures on concerned well/work sites.
• Support the HSE Superintendent and the HSE team with planning, coordinating and implementing of effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are met.
• Ensures the timely identification of HSE hazards, evaluation of risks for all activities and development of effective measures/tools to manage and reduces these risks to ALARP.
• Carries out Contractor site compliance/verification checks
• Performs adhoc HSE activities as required including but not limited to regular walkabouts, inspections and audits, HSE readiness, site visits, contractor facility visits etc.
USD 1,200 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• At least 10 years working in an HSE capacity including 7 years working in upstream operational environments
• Must have HSE qualification – Minimum NEBOSH General Certificate
• Valid OPITO H2S Certification is required
• Experience gained with onshore operations and gas wells preferred
• Experience of working in H2S environment and also emergency response (i.e., drills/exercises)
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies