Job description / Role
One of our clients, a project management consultancy in Abu Dhabi, UAE which are looking to hire for an Urban Planner to support the head of the department and will be based in their offices in Abu Dhabi.
• Assist in the preparation of conceptual, preliminary and detailed urban designs, site layouts and supporting materials (reports, maps, drawings) for master planning and urban development projects.
• Assist in the preparation of development control regulations, urban design guidelines, and other related planning and urban design standards for master planning and urban development projects.
• Assist in the preparation of urban designs that respond to existing regulatory requirements and guidelines for master planning and urban development projects.
• Coordinate with other disciplines involved in master planning and urban development projects.
• Assist in the preparation and presentation of plans and reports to clients and regulators.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Senior Architect - Government Projects
|Abu Dhabi||28 Sep|
Design Architect - Urgent
Project Engineer - Construction
Senior Design Architect
Architect / Interior Designer
Multiline Design & Contracting