Job description / Role
A leading engineering solutions provider have a requirement for a Contracts and Commercial Manager to join their team in Dubai.
The purpose of this role is negotiating and managing contracts with customers and 3rd party vendors and suppliers. He/she will be involved in the procurement process including defining needs and options and making recommendations to senior management.
Responsibilities will include:
- Contracts – Drafting, Evaluation, Negotiation and Execution: Non-Disclosure Agreements, Sales / Purchasing Agreements, Sub-contracts, Consulting Agreements, Licensing Agreements, Master Agreements, review of customer proposed terms and conditions.
- Serve as the point of contact for customers on contractual and operational matters.
- Look for opportunities to grow the business, whether through partnerships or new initiatives, and works to take advantage of those opportunities and generate revenue steams.
- Analyse sales and other reports that give insight into how a company can make adjustments to improve performance
- Provide operational and commercial support as required by management and regional offices including Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
- Minimum 7 years experience.
- 2 years minimum Middle East experience.
- Relevant Contracts Management experience from either the Oil & Gas or Construction sectors.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
About the Company
TP Global is the leading recruitment provider of technical professionals to the energy sector. Covering the full project life cycle TP Global offer a full 360 degree man power solution, providing unparalleled levels of delivery to clients and applicants worldwide.
With a sole dedication to the energy market TP Global has a true global network allowing interment knowledge of individual market environments and geographical locations. This focus has created opportunity to partner with the most talented technical professionals and top tier clients across our core market geographies of Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and Europe.