Job description / Role
Urgent: HR and Admin Officer - Female - Dubai
A well-established security company is looking for a female, Eastern European HR, and Admin Officer.
Reporting to: Business Manager
Salary: 5,000 to 6,000 all inclusive depending on profile
Working hours: Sunday to Thursday (except public holidays) 9 am – 6 pm, Saturday 9 am – 2 pm
Job Introduction: - Take full control of Office Administration to ensure all files and documentation are kept up to date and in good order. Ensure all personal files are maintained and updated regularly e.g. passport renewals, VISA renewals, vehicle details (inspections/Mulkia/fleet insurance) private health insurance, Company trade license, accommodation (office + guards). Maintain Company Payroll system and ensure all timesheets are received on time and payment is prepared for approval. Check timesheets against Control Room records so all employees are paid correctly, no more/no less. Take full control of annual leave and ensure it is updated and maintained. Annual leave, gratuity and other allowances that are payable on deduction should be updated as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Company inquiry emails must be responded to ASAP
• Liaise with Security Manager daily and update or take action as necessary.
• SIRA training and exam licenses, fitness test, Emirates ID, labor cards and all other relevant documented needed for employment must be checked and regularly updated as required
• Liaise with Business Manager daily to guarantee all company docs are available and up to date should he need them for any reason
• Answer all company calls professionally
• Liaise with PRO and maintain up-to-date records and take actions that are relevant.
• Liaise with Control Room and ensure they are provided with all documentation and any changes concerning both clients and guard
• Take any direction from Business Manager or Directors as and when required
• Maintain all staff records on leave entitlement, gratuity, visa, Emirates ID's passports and all other relevant documents relating to work.
• Maintain records of company software of all suppliers and renewals, such as accommodations, office, trade licenses, and any other documents relating to the business.
• Maintain records of all company insurance renewals and company vehicles and other assets.
This is an outline of duties and terms of job description. Discussed and agreed.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company in the UAE
Ignite Search & Selection
HR Recruitment Executive
A Leading Private Company in UAE