Job description / Role
Urologist - Al Ain - Must have HAAD
A well-established, leading Hospital in Al Ain is looking for a Urologist to join their highly professional team on a full-time basis. The candidate must be a male with Arabic nationality and must have HAAD license or eligibility.
- Diagnose disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connected tissues.
- Examine patients with common ailments, including bladder infections, prostate cancer, and urethral stones.
- Perform cancer treatments using various methods such as cryotherapy, brachytherapy, or high-intensity ultrasound.
- Prescribe medications to treat infections and other ailments.
- Administer procedures to treat dysfunction of the urinary tract.
- Serve as an expert for other physicians who seek advice in the field of urology.
- Refer patients with complex medical conditions to outside specialists.
- Paid visa fees
- Free health insurance
- Competitive salary
- Must be male Arab national
- Must have a valid HAAD or DHA license or eligibility
The ideal candidate is a people person, a team player, who is outgoing, energetic and positive with a willingness to learn and expand one's horizons.
About the Company
We are NOT just a recruitment agency. We are a PEOPLE'S Company. A team of dedicated professionals who believe in the well-being of the individual.
Cassia is a boutique healthcare recruitment company, offering high-value human resources to the growing demand of the Middle East medical industry. Our unique value proposition is based on placing highly qualified, experienced and well-prepared candidates from Western Nations into the rapidly expanding Middle Eastern healthcare market.