Job description / Role
We are looking for an ambitious Urologist to join our healthcare team. As our Urologist, you will be responsible for exterminating, treating, advising and monitoring patients' health of reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladders and kidneys.
• Diagnose patients' disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connected tissues
• Treat patients' disorders related to the reproductive organs, urinary tracts, bladders and kidneys
• Monitor the health of patients' disorders related to the genitourinary organs and connected tissues
• Examine patients and assess their medical condition
• Perform different medical procedures and treatments using a variety of appropriate methods
• Prescribe appropriate medications
• Administer and suggest different medical procedures to treat patients' disorders
• Be an expert for other physicians
• Refer patients to other specialists when necessary.
• A Medical Degree and licensing in X state
• X years of experience as Urologist
• Advanced research skills and experience
• Up to date with recent research, publications and discoveries in the field
• Knowledge of latest technology and best practices
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
About the Company
Established in 2010, SearchPlus main business focus is in Executive Search and Selection. We start by having a deep understanding of our clients industries, business processes and operational requirements. Thereafter, we assist HR managers in fulfilling their requirements for key talent and executives through our comprehensive resume database and own direct searches by short listing and identifying the best possible talent for their organizations. We represent clients from a wide spectrum of industries both local and MNCs. Our successful recruitment tract record has distinguished ourselves.
When servicing our clients requirements, we emphasize on the highest quality of service and strive to exceed our clients expectation.