Job description / Role
We are the Product Design team, a group of designers, researchers, and illustrators. We solve complex problems to create beautiful products with seamless user experience. We test and iterate our designs while advocating for users throughout the product development cycle.
As a Usability Testing Officer at Deriv.com, your goal is to dramatically improve our products and make our technology truly usable to our clients. Your solid background in user experience means that you are adept at combining observations and drawing out patterns to arrive at conceptual insights that drive design. You’ll focus on finding the most important usability flaws and coordinate resources to fix them.
- Establish and continuously improve creative and pragmatic approaches that include user interviews to gather customer insights that will inform user experience decisions.
- Refine customer interactions with our offerings across devices by developing elegant solutions.
- Illustrate intuitive usability requirements through user flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes.
- Work on overlapping projects, which will require the ability to multi-task and juggle various priorities to ensure the completion of critical projects.
- Coordinate communication and tasks among teams by collaborating with the project management team.
- University degree in the study of user experience, design, research, or related fields or equivalent project/portfolio experience
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- The ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying levels and functions of the organisation
- An unfailing passion and capacity to advocate on behalf of our users
- User research or other experience from a technical field, such as software development, systems management, or similar
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in spoken and written English
About the Company
We’re Deriv. We’re all about trading. We’re the geeky upstarts who pioneered an industry. That was more than 20 years ago, and we’re still going strong. Today, we work across continents and serve over a million traders from around the globe. Join us. Grow with us.
TGC Consulting Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customer Success Manager
IBM Middle East
Marketing and Communications Executive
Nestle Middle East