User Experience Architect
Job description / Role
* Define and develop key user interface behaviours for clients alongside teammates, making use of wireframes, site maps, interactive prototypes, and simulations.
* Global Digital Agency
* Facilitate learning and development within the team, supporting research and hosting workshops.
* Provide design deliverable as per client or user insights, based on conducted concept testing.
* Collect, analyse, and advise on usability testing, reporting the relevant results.
* Collaborate with other functions to ensure effective and innovative user experience solutions.
* Proficient team of passionate individuals in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
* Opportunity to work with influential stakeholders keen on driving change with exciting pace and impact.
* Experience as a UX Specialist, with expertise in information architecture, storytelling, and experience mapping.
* Proven capabilities in conducting UX design workshops, consolidating learning and outcomes from it.
* Proactive, curious, and collaborative individual excited to broaden the scope of digital.
* Conceptual understanding of accessibility and a solid grasp of responsive design.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.