Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity for a UX lead to join a renowned brand based in Dubai, UAE.
The client has gone through Digital Transformation and have build an in-house UX department and looking for someone to lead a team, as well provide strategic and creative insight.
This is an opportunity to be part of an established and renowned company whilst having the flexibility and agile environment as a start-up.
* Lead and manage a team and create an environment that is encourages innovation and objectivity and drives productive teamwork.
* Create design solutions that translate a customer-centric design vision into concepts
* Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, new functions and features.
* Champion new ideas.
* Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to the management and to the team.
* Collaborate seamlessly with cross-functional agile teams
* Set measurable goals to increase quality, and to improve overall performance of the team.
* Be hands-on when required
Senior high impact Lead position for a renowned brand
* Bachelor's degree in design or related field
* A wealth of experience in UI/UX field and leading a team
* Online portfolio demonstrating a range of UI/UX design
* Proficiency with standard prototyping and design tools
* Experience in working with brand guidelines utilizing an existing online design system
* Passion to lead team members to successful completion of projects and to ensure the delivery of a positive customer experience
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.