Job description / Role
As a UX researcher, you will look to enhance design the existing product & design teams offering through the addition of specialist design research capacity. You will leverage qualitative and quantitative research methods to aid the design team in getting a deeper understanding of our customers/users needs and motivations.
A global software enterprise solutions company
* Create, maintain and evangelise for, a central resource of user personas for our products typical end-user and customers
* Collaborate with product owners as a strategic research partner to better understand customers behaviours, current pain points and future needs
* Plan, and execute appropriate design research undertakings (such as user interviews, concept tests, surveys and field research) reporting back to the wider design team who will use this groundwork to steer their decision making when working on product features
* Work with senior business stakeholders, transforming their questions and concepts into actionable research plans
* Establish a framework for meaningful user testing of product features and prototypes
* Management of our suite of monitoring tools (Smartlook, Google Analytics etc) regularly reporting back to product and design teams so they are aware of shifting trends in behaviour and the impact of historical changes/adjustments in product designs.
Remote working with attractive package
* Demonstrable skills in both qualitative and quantitative methods
* Proficient in using a wide range of digital research tools and methodologies
* Exposure to the design of and execution of quantitative studies and experiments
* Designed and lead qualitative research undertakings, such as moderated usability testing, user interviews and user/stakeholder workshops
* Able to translate research data into meaningful insights and actionable recommendations for the design team to execute against
* An ability to tell a story around complex findings, with strong data visualisation and presentation skills
* A history of collaboration with other specialisms in the eco-system of product development
* Proven track record of collaboration with UI/UX teams and engineering
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.