Job description / Role
Taking ownership of frontend development; design and develop interfaces to support product developers and users with user-friendly UX and UI logics, navigation paths and HMI concepts
* Document user requirements for front end structure and design and technical specifications of systems in use.
* Propose technical specifications, considering deployment requirements and the types of data and uses involved.
* Propose features to enhance usability and user experience.
* Prepare front end development project plans, ensuring that internal stakeholder input is captured during planning
* Create interfaces using markup languages
* Prepare prototypes for interfaces.
* Integrate data sources and applications.
* Test interfaces using sample data feeds, ensuring functionality and the integrity of information displayed to users
* Contribute to Product Development project plans
* Contribute to the implementation of Product Development projects.
* Implement front end development projects, working with internal stakeholders, as necessary.
An exciting opportunity to be part a large transformation project
* Experience in developing interfaces and data displays
* Experience in owning of frontend development; design and develop interfaces to support product developers and users with user-friendly UX and UI logics
* Experience in working with Data governance and Data management is highly desirable
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.