Job description / Role
• Prepare the design utilities cross sections as per RTA and local authorities Standard.
• Design the planned utilities corridor as per the RTA Standard utilities cross sections.
• Design the civil work related to the utilities; road duct crossing, gravity and pressurized Pipe protection, plot connections etc as per Dubai local authorities’ requirement.
• Prepare utilities inception report for new design project.
• Coordinate with local authorities on design NOCs.
• Review the utilities shop drawings prepared by the contractor.
• Coordinate with design team (infrastructure, road, MEP and Electrical ) on the utilities layout drawings and planned corridors.
• 2+ Years of experience in similar capabilities with experience in Infrastructure Projects.
•Shall be qualified with Bachelors / Masters in Engineering
•Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
• Experience on international projects required, prior experience in the Middle East preferred.
About the Company
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Ignite Search & Selection
MEP Project Engineer
|Abu Dhabi||17 Dec|
Maintenance Engineer, Supervisor
Senior Utility Engineer - Infrastructure