Job description / Role
Guildhall is working on behalf of a renowned International Contractor that specialises in major Infrastructure programmes.
- Due to the impending start of a new 400 Million AED Utilities related project, they have a requirement for a Utilities Engineer.
- Candidates that have experience of working on and liaising with Abu Dhabi Sewerage Services Co. (ADSSC) works are required.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5 to 10 years postgraduate experience
- Extensive Utilities related project experience
- Must have ADSSC project exposure
- Candidates must be available in 30 days or less
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.